Meet Our Funeral Directors in Bringelly
At Nepean Valley Funerals we have over a decade of experience providing caring, friendly, and traditional funeral services for Bringelly and the surrounding suburbs.
Located on the North Road between Penrith and Camden, Bringelly is a short 25 minute drive from our offices. Managed by Jim and Janet Mueller, we are funeral directors who work closely with families of all faiths and religious backgrounds to prepare beautiful funeral services.
As proud members of the Independent Funeral Directors Association of Australia (IFDAA), we take enormous pride in the quality of our services and the personal care we give each of our valued customers.
Call our 24 hour number on (02) 4722 8222 for advice and support from your local funeral director in Bringelly.
Funeral Services – Bringelly
Nepean Valley Funerals provides a range of services to take the stress out of planning and ensure that your personal wishes or, if known, those of the deceased are met.
We are a proud partner of the not-for-profit organisation the Catholic Cemeteries & Crematoria (CCC). With access to five cemeteries across the Greater Western Sydney region – plus conveniently located and affordable chapels, lounges, resting places and crematoriums – you’ll find it easy to plan the perfect funeral in Bringelly.
To help you plan a memorable and beautiful tribute, your funeral directors in Bringelly will provide the following services.
- 24/7 advice and assistance
- Grief support for all family members
- Transfer of the deceased into our care
- Provision of mortuary care
- Liaison with hospital staff and doctors
- Guide you and the family through the funeral planning process
- Your choice of quality affordable local and imported coffins, caskets and urns
- Registration of death and other certificates
- Liaison with a clergy or civil celebrant – if desired you can appoint your own
- Provision of staff and vehicles for the day of the funeral
- Complimentary memorial book for guests to sign
- Complimentary online memorial through Heaven Address
Ensure your personal wishes are met and give your family peace of mind with a pre-paid funeral.
Your funeral director will be happy to document your wishes for the service and setup a secure funeral bond. It’s quick, easy and affordable. You can either make a lump sum deposit upfront or contribute as little as $50 per month.
Best of all? You pay today’s cost of the funeral. Not what the inflated cost may be in the future.
Contact Us Today
Nepean Valley Funerals is available 24/7 to take your call. Call (02) 4722 8222 or kindly send your online enquiry.
Jim and Janet, your local funeral directors in Bringelly, will be happy to provide immediate support.