Meet Your Trusted Funeral Directors in Warragamba
Losing a loved one is an emotional and challenging time for the family. Especially if the deceased did not plan a funeral and you are left to make the important decisions on your own.
At Nepean Valley Funerals, we can help you and your family plan a bespoke funeral to celebrate the life of your loved one. And give you the chance to say farewell in a meaningful way that feels right to you.
Whether you want to have a simple or elaborate service, your funeral directors in Warragamba will cater to your exact wishes and take care of the formalities to save you time and hassle.
For immediate support from a funeral director in Warragamba, call our 24 hour number on (02) 4722 8222.
Comprehensive Funeral Services
Few services are more personal and sensitive as those provided by your funeral director. During planning your funeral director will help you make informed decisions and ensure you’re fully satisfied with the final arrangements.
With our expert advice and support you will feel at ease and relaxed – even at the toughest of times. Below are the main services you can expect from your funeral director:
- Transfer of the deceased from the place of death into our care
- Mortuary care
- Liaison with hospital, doctors and coroner
- Planning the arrangements for a burial or cremated service
- Your choice of local and imported coffins, caskets and urns
- Liaising with churches, cemeteries and crematoriums
- Registration of death and other necessary documents
- Placement of newspaper notices
- Your choice of clergy or civil celebrant
- Liaising with musicians, florists, funeral stationary and other service providers
- Provision of staff and vehicles on the day of the funeral
- Complimentary memorial book for guests to sign
- Complimentary online memorial through Heaven Address
- Grief support for all families
Proudly Serving Warragamba
Nepean Valley Funerals is conveniently located near Warragamba and the surrounding community.
As a preferred partner of the organisation the Catholic Cemeteries and Cremation (CCC), you have access to friendly staff and services to help you choose a memorial that lasts for generations to come. These include places of worship and lounges to cremation facilities, above ground and below-ground burial options.
No matter how much or little help you need, the Nepean Valley Funerals team is here to lend a helping hand.
Talk to a Funeral Director Today
Find out more about our funeral services and costs. Get in touch with a funeral director in Warragamba today on (02) 4722 8222 or complete the online form.