It’s okay to be a little lost sometimes. Whether you’re coming to terms with losing a loved one, or planning ahead for the future – the most important part is that you receive care from people you can trust. Nepean Valley Funerals is a family funeral home servicing the people of Blacktown, where we help people through many stages of life make important decisions… often during the most difficult times of their lives.
Meet Our Team Members
Our team of funeral directors head by Jim and Janet Mueller, have years of experience in the funeral planning industry. They take a caring and compassionate approach to every situation, where people of many different background and beliefs can express their wishes in a neutral and comfortable environment.
Every day, we work with people to arrange many important aspects of a funeral. We personally consult the family on their wishes, and if known, those of the deceased, to plan the ideal funeral service for you.
As one of the leading funeral home services for Blacktown, we provide a range of services tailored towards your needs. Our difference lies in our personal approach, where we listen to your concerns and offer professional guidance to help you make informed decisions.
Some of the many services you’ll receive from us include:
- 24 hour advice and assistance, 7 days a week
- Transferring the deceased from the place of death into our care
- Liasing with the hospital, doctors and coroner – and providing mortuary care
- Helping you choose a coffin or casket to suit your budget, we offer a range of local and imported coffins.
- Liaising with churches, cemeteries and crematoria
- Registration of death and obtaining a Death Certificate
- Placing obituaries and funerals notices in newspapers
- Liaising with your chosen clergy or civil celebrant, or providing one on your behalf
- Organising Orders of Service / Mass Booklets / Holy Cards / Photo Slideshow
- Arranging the necessary staff and vehicles on the day of the funeral
- Providing a complimentary memorial book for guests to sign
- Complimentary online memorial through Heaven Address
- Grief support for all family members
Stationery, Music and Floristry
In our funeral home near Blacktown, we can connect you with a professional graphic designer who will work with you to create personalised Mass Booklets, Orders of Service, Holy Cards, and anything else you’d like printed for the day of the funeral.
If you wish, we can arrange an experienced musician to perform from their select repertoire of religious and non-religious songs.
To create beautiful floral arrangements, we have an experienced florist who will accommodate your personal choices.
Whether you’re arranging a pre-planned funeral or need immediate assistance – we are experienced funerals directors and are here to help you.
Call our 24 hour number on (02) 4722 8222 and our staff will be there to assist you.
To send an online enquiry, fill out our online form here and we’ll get back to you.