During your greatest time of need, your funeral director is here to guide you. We make your wishes, and if known, those of the deceased, our priority to create a dignified farewell. Whether your circumstances are pre-need or at-need our Funeral Directors for the Blue Mountains are here to help you.
Nepean Valley Funerals caters towards people of all faiths and denominations. Each service is provided with courtesy towards your family and guests. We cater for any traditional customs you may follow and personal requests.
Why Choose Nepean Valley Funerals?
Nepean Valley Funerals is 100% Australian family owned, as well as being a locally owned and operated business. Our services are personalised to meet your needs, which are delivered with utmost care and respect towards your wishes.
We discuss the initial plans for burial or cremation. There are many local cemeteries within the Blue Mountains as well as a Crematorium. Nepean Valley Funerals is also a proud partner of Catholic Cemeteries and Crematoria, who cater towards all faiths and have 5 locations in the greater western Sydney.
Your Funeral Director for the Blue Mountains is a local resident of the western Sydney region. They are well connected with local clergy and civil celebrants who are available to conduct the service for you. You may also choose a preferred Priest, Minister or Celebrant.
Nepean Valley Funerals can hire a small offsite Chapel available for religious and civil ceremonies. Additional services such as transportation, stationery (Orders of Service and Holy Cards) and musicians can also be arranged for you.
Taking Care of the Formalities
We understand how time-consuming arranging a funeral can be. Your funeral director will perform many essential tasks and Funeral Services in the Blue Mountains. Every detail of the service is taken care of, including:
- Transfer of the deceased from place of death into our care.
- Mortuary care and liaising with hospital staff, doctors and coroner.
- Help you choose a suitably priced coffin or casket, with your choice of locally produced or imported coffins or caskets.
- Meeting with clergies and civil celebrants
- Placing notices in the local paper
- Arranging the transportation of guests and family to the service
- Organising musicians and florist
- Creation of personalised stationery, such as memorial cards, booklets and more.
- Complimentary access to our online memorial, Heaven Address
24 Hour Support
We provide 24 hour support for all families, in order to help you through your difficult journey.
Contact Nepean Valley Funerals of (02) 4722 8222 for Funeral Services in the Blue Mountains. To make an online enquiry, fill out our contact form here and we’ll get back to you.