Your wishes, and the wishes of your loved ones, are so very personal. It is at this time, you need care and support to help guide you through.
Jim and Janet Mueller are Funeral Directors based in Penrith, near Emu Plains. They have been entrusted with the care of many families over the years.
Jim and Janet provide their compassionate services to make sure the wishes of yourself and your loved ones are honoured.
Our Funeral Services in Emu Plains
At Nepean Valley Funerals, we ensure that every family is cared for with dignity and respect.
We personalise all our funeral services for your individual needs. Some of the professional services we provide are:
- Availability 24 hours, 7 days week
- Transportation to our privately owned modern mortuary facility
- Guidance with casket/coffin selection
- Assistance with the selection of your place of burial or cremation
- Liaison with the hospital staff, doctor and coroner on your behalf
- Transportation of the deceased to our care
- Liaison with the church and cemetery or crematorium
- Arrangement of clergy or celebrant
- Registration of death and obtaining Death Certificate
- Arrangement of funeral vehicles
- Liaison with musicians, florists and other personal touches such as Orders of Service
- Provide grief support and continuity of care
Pre-Arranged Funeral Services
Gain peace of mind when you pre-arrange your funeral, knowing that you have protected your loved ones’ from making unexpected decisions through their difficult time.
Our funeral directors servicing Emu Plains can help you with arrangements years in advance. Your personal wishes are documented by us, and payment is not required during the time of planning.
Pre-Paid Funerals in Emu Plains
Your pre-paid funeral helps lessen the emotional distress and financial worry for yourself and your loved ones’ in the future. From as little as $50 a month, pre-paying for your funeral means you can purchase in advance, at the current price.
Your family can help you with your decisions, making the transition for your loved ones, easier when you depart. Pre-paying your funeral is a loving gesture, to benefit those remaining.
Supporting Families in Emu Plains
Nestled at the foot of the stunning Blue Mountains, Emu Plains lies just 58 kilometres west of Sydney’s CBD. Rich in Australian colonial roots, Emu Plains is home to historic churches, pubs and the Lennox Bridge; reputedly Australia’s second oldest bridge.
Nepean Valley Funerals is conveniently located in Penrith, and nurtures a close relationship with Emu Plains residents.
Choosing the final resting place for a loved one or for yourself is a personal journey. We proudly support families in Emu Plains to plan their funeral arrangements, helping to make the decisions easier.
Our close relationship with churches and venues in the local area means you can rely on Nepean Valley Funerals to help you with your funeral services in Emu Plains.
Contact Us Today
We at Nepean Valley Funerals welcome your enquiry with sincerity and care.
Send your online enquiry or Call (02) 4722 8222 to speak with our Funeral Directors Emu Plains.