Losing a close friend or loved one is never easy. Unfortunately, some people don’t plan ahead for the future and leave behind the family to make the funeral arrangements.
Nepean Valley Funerals is there in your time of need.
Who are we? We’re a locally owned and operated family business in Nepean Valley. Despite the short distance, we consider our funeral directors to be proud members of the Jordan Springs community.
In fact, we’ve helped many families in the entire Western Sydney region plan funerals and overcome the tragedy of loss.
Our Caring Services
At Nepean Valley Funerals, we cater to the needs of different beliefs, backgrounds and faiths. Every funeral is different and requires a unique approach to satisfy the wishes of the deceased and the family. From the first meeting, your funeral director is there to answer your questions, listen to your concerns, and offer a solution to any problems you’re currently facing.
Whether you’ve just lost a loved one or planning for the future – we can step in at any time to help you.
- 24 hour advice and support
- Transfer of loved one into our own mortuary
- Available for religious and non-religious backgrounds
- Registering Death and obtaining Death Certificate
- Burial and cremation options
- Provision of mortuary care
- Liaising with clergy or a civil celebrant
- Floral arrangements, stationaey and music
- Provision of staff and vehicles on the day of the funeral
- Pre-paid and pre-arranged funerals
Get in Touch
Nepean Valley Funerals is a short drive 10 minute drive from Jordan Springs.
If you have any questions about our funeral services, we’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all your needs.
Call Nepean Valley Funerals on (02) 4722 8222 for traditional care and support from funeral directors near Jordan Springs.