Nepean Valley Funerals provides quality funeral services in Kemps Creek and the surrounding suburbs.
Locally owned and operated, Nepean Valley Funerals works closely with people from all walks of life to take the stress out of funeral planning. We focus on creating bespoke life celebrations where you or your loved one’s wishes are carried out the way you want.
Nepean Valley Funerals is a proud partner of the not for profit organisation the Catholic Cemeteries and Crematoria (CCC). By leveraging their valuable connections, you have the freedom to choose from a range of chapels, cemeteries, and memorial sites in and around Kemps Creek.
Comprised of a natural landscape offering a peaceful setting, the Kemps Creek Cemetery is the perfect resting place for burials and cremations. Kemps Creek Cemetery has a pavilion where services can be held, both religious or non religious.
St Francis Field at Kemps Creek Natural Burial Park offers flexibility and simplicity in burial and funeral service options to reflect the individuality and last wishes of family or friends. It is an informal alternative that provides an unhurried and gentle resting place. Right of Burial in St Francis Field is granted for 30 years, and can be renewed on expiry. Natural burial graves are intended for two burials and include inscription upon a communal memorial.
The location is regularly maintained by the CCC so families are rested assured of their loved ones safety and security.
For advice and support from trusted funeral directors in Kemps Creek, call our 24-hour number on (02) 4722 8222.
Your funeral director serves as a beacon of light to guide you each step of the way. No matter how little or as much assistance you need, they are ready to help.
Below are following services you can expect from our friendly and compassionate team:
- Transfer of the deceased into our place of care (privately owned mortuary)
- Provision of mortuary care
- Gathering details from hospital staff, doctors and the coroner
- Helping you choose a beautiful and affordable local or imported coffin, casket or urn
- Recommending local churches, lounges, cemeteries and crematoriums
- Recommending local clergies and civil celebrants.
- Placing notices in the newspaper
- Provision of florists, music, funeral stationery (Orders of Service / Holy Cards), and other services
- Preparing the necessary staff and vehicles on the day of the funeral
- Complimentary memorial book for guests to sign
- Complimentary online access to Heaven Address
- Grief support for all family members
Pre-Paid and Pre-Arranged Funerals
Enjoy peace of mind knowing your funeral plans are set in stone, and your family is financially secure, with a pre-paid or pre-arranged funeral of your choice.
In Kemps Creek, your funeral director will be happy to discuss your funeral ideas and propose an arrangement that suits your financial circumstances.
If you choose to pre-pay, rest easy knowing all funds are kept in a secure funeral bond until the time comes. In most cases, you only have to pay as little as $50 a month. So you can enjoy peace of mind without any compromise to your current way of life.
And if you simply want to plan ahead? No problem. Nepean Valley Funerals will ensure your wishes are carefully documented.
Contact Us 24/7
Nepean Valley Funerals is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our friendly staff will be happy to take your call or respond to your online enquiry.
For free advice from a trusted funeral director in Kemps Creek, call (02) 4722 8222 or contact us today.