Funeral directors Jim and Janet Mueller, who have been providing funeral services to Mt Druitt for many years, has made it their life’s mission to help families – just like your own – honour and celebrate the lives of people across the community.
Why? For two reasons. First, they have a genuine desire to help people through what can be the most difficult time of their lives. Second, they know how stressful funeral planning can be, especially if the death was unexpected. Simply put, it’s in their nature.
For these reasons, both Jim and Janet will work closely with you to arrange a bespoke funeral that reflects the milestones, beliefs, and values of your dearly beloved.
Nepean Valley Funerals are a proud preferred partner of the CCC (Catholic, Cemeteries and Crematoria). Nepean Valley Funerals also works closely with many other cemetery providers, parishes, clergy and celebrants. We frequently conduct funerals at Pinegrove Memorial Park, Minchinbury.
Comprehensive Funeral Services
Whether you require a little or a lot of assistance, Nepean Valley Funerals is here to help. By taking the time to understand your exact needs, your funeral directors servicing Mt Druitt will make the stressful easy.
How? By doing the following:
- Offer 24/7 advice and support.
- Guide you through the funeral arrangement process – selecting the right coffin or casket, chapel, resting place, and more.
- Recommend a clergy or civil celebrant
- Place notices in the newspaper
- Collect the necessary documents from the Registry of Births, Deaths, and Marriages.
- Connect you to local service providers – florists, musicians, graphic designers (Orders of Service), Photo Slideshows, and more.
- Allocate staff and transport on day of the funeral.
- Arrange complimentary memorial book for guests to sign – plus access to online memorial Heaven Address.
Pre-Paid Funeral Plans
Give your family the financial security. By planning and paying for your funeral service now, you pay today’s prices, and enjoy peace of mind knowing your affairs are in order. Plus, you can choose to pay in full, or by monthly instalments – No financial burden. No stress. No worries.
Best of all? All funds are kept in a secure funeral bond, ready for release when the time comes.
Make a Start Today
Nepean Valley Funerals is dedicated to making funeral planning easy. To plan ahead for the future, talk to your trusted funeral director for Mt Druitt today. Call our 24-hour number on (02) 4722 8222 or send your online enquiry.