Our funeral directors take the stress out of planning your funeral. We make sure your wishes – or those of the departed – are satisfied in respect to your faith, beliefs and financial circumstances.
From funeral planning, to burial and cremation services – your funeral director servicing the Richmond area make sure your needs are fully satisfied. Whether you’d like to pre-pay your funeral or simply document your wishes for when the time comes, we can help you every step of the way.
You’ll have peace of mind knowing your family is financially secure and doesn’t have to make any difficult decisions on their own.
Funeral Services in Richmond
Planning a funeral can be a stressful experience, but you don’t have to go through the process alone. We help you through every stage of planning your funeral and arranging your final resting place through burial or cremation.
Our funeral directors near Richmond will make sure the following services are performed for you:
- Advice and support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Transfer of the deceased from the place of death into our care (private mortuary)
- Provision of mortuary care
- Liaison with the medical practitioners
- Finding the right coffin or casket
- Registration of death and other necessary documents
- Newspaper notices if required
- Sourcing the right clergy or civil celebrant
- Liaising with florists, musicians, stationery designers, and sound and visual suppliers, if needed
- Arranging staff and vehicles for the day of the funeral
- Complimentary online memorial through Heaven Address
Burial and Cremation Locations
We’re partnered with the not-for-profit cemetery service provider – the Catholic Cemeteries & Crematoria (CCC).
We can help you find the perfect resting place for you or a loved one. Some locations have options for above-ground or in-ground burials, cremated remains interment, family graves – with niche walls and niche gardens.
We work with all crematorium and cemetery providers.
Proudly Serving Richmond
Richmond is an outer-suburb located in the Western Sydney region.
Nepean Valley Funerals works closely with residents in Richmond to plan their funeral and find a conveniently located resting place for them.
As we’re closely partnered with churches, chapels and other place of religious importance in the local area – our funeral directors servicing Richmond can help you find the right place to host the funeral.
Call (02) 4722 8222 or send your online enquiry to receive a response from our friendly team. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.