With our passion for the local community and helping people in need, our funeral directors servicing St Marys are here to guide you. We at Nepean Valley Funerals understand how difficult planning a funeral can be, which is why we take you through the entire process.
From choosing a coffin or casket, finding a suitable venue and making everything come together – every aspect of your service is planned according to yours, and if known, the deceased’s wishes.
Your funeral director and the Nepean Valley team provides the following services:
- 24/7 advice and assistance
- Transfer of the deceased, from their place of death into our care, (private mortuary).
- Provision of mortuary care by qualified mortician
- Assisting with the coffin or casket selection
- Liaising with churches, cemeteries and crematoria
- Registration of death and other essential documentation
- Placing notices in the local newspaper, if required
- Liaising with clergy or a civil celebrant
- Liaising with florists, musicians, funeral stationery providers and other services
- Arranging the provision of staff and transportation for the day of the funeral
- Complimentary Online Memorial
Plan Ahead With a Pre-Arranged Funeral
The unexpected passing of a loved one places enormous financial and emotional burden on the family.
A pre-arranged funeral saves your loved ones from making the tough decisions for you. Every aspect of your service is planned and documented. And you don’t have to pay anything during the time of arrangement.
From as little as $50 a month, you can give your family the financial security they deserve. With a pre-paid funeral all your funds are kept in a secure bond, which is only released when it’s needed.
And just like a pre-arranged funeral, everything is planned ahead of time for you.
Cemeteries and Crematoria
Nepean Valley Funerals is a proud partner of the not-for-profit organisation, Catholic Cemeteries and Crematoria (CCC). They have five cemeteries in the western Sydney area, located in Rookwood Catholic, Liverpool and Kemps Creek Cemeteries.
In addition to these cemeteries we also service all other cemeteries.
Meet Your Funeral Directors
As a trusted funeral company near St Marys, we care about the wellbeing of our local community. Every day we help people through many stages of life come to terms with loss and hardship.
Whether you’re planning ahead for a funeral, or simply need someone to talk to – Nepean Valley Funerals is here to offer you guidance and support.