Nepean Valley Funerals
There are few funeral services that are as sensitive or as personal as those provided by your funeral director. Our role is to make sure your wishes, and, if known the wishes of the deceased, are carried out…just the way they should be.
The role of a funeral director and our services to you:
- Advice and assistance 24hrs / 7 days a week
- Transfer of the deceased from the place of death into our care
- Provision of mortuary care
- Liaison with hospital, doctors or coroner
- Guidance for your family through the funeral arranging process
- Assistance with the selection and purchase of a coffin or casket
- Liaising with churches, cemeteries and crematoriums
- Registration of death and other necessary documentation
- Placement of newspaper notices
- Liaising with clergy or a civil celebrant
- Liaising with florists, musicians, funeral stationery and other service providers
- Provision of all necessary staff and vehicles on the day of the funeral
- Complimentary memorial book provided for guests to sign
- Complimentary online memorial through Heaven Address
- Grief support available to all families
We have a Chapel available for religious or civil ceremonies offering you more choices at affordable prices.
Catholic Cemeteries & Crematoria – Partner
We are proud to be a preferred partner with the leading not for profit cemetery services organisation in Sydney, Catholic Cemeteries and Crematoria (CCC). CCC manages five cemeteries within the greater western Sydney area including Rookwood Catholic, Liverpool and Kemps Creek Cemeteries, that provides world class funeral services by burial or cremation.
As a not for profit Catholic organisation committed to caring for the community now and into the future, Nepean Valley Funerals can ensure your family’s memorial will be looked after for generations to come and that the compassionate staff at CCC will do everything to make a difficult time a little easier. CCC provide many affordable options for the whole community regardless of denomination or beliefs.
Pre-Paid Funerals Plans
We can discuss with you the best option for your particular circumstances. All funds are securely kept in a funeral bond until required. For further details click here.
Pre-Arranged Funeral Services
Unlike a pre-paid funeral, a pre-arranged funeral does not require payment at the time of the arrangement. It is merely a way to document your wishes and relieve your loved ones of having to decide what it is you would’ve liked. For further details click here.